Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I'M STILL HERE - JUST SUMMER BUSY!!

I just wanted to write a quick post to let you know that 1) I am still here!! 2) I am still committed and on my path!!  3) I still love writing about my journey - even the ugly parts!

SUMMER IS HERE!  And boy, have I been busy!   My girls are out for the summer, my mother-in-law came for a visit, we went on another weekend outing - I haven't even shared my fantastic adventures in Moab, and now I have more fantastic adventures from Lake Powell, UT to share!!!

I DEFINITELY have some thoughts about staying on plan and vacations!  BOY, it is harder than I think it should be!

Weigh in didn't happen on Saturday because I was no where near a scale...BUT, it WILL be happening this Saturday!

Anyway, I have a lot to share, so stay tuned!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Vacations can be hard but definitely manageable! Sounds like you are having a great summer so far.

    ReplyDelete

WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND! DON'T BE SHY! I LOVE COMMENTS!