Monday, August 20, 2012

August 20, 2012 - Accountability

NUTRITION

Although I am staying within my calories, I am still struggling to eat truly healthy foods.  I need to turn that corner.  I'm happy that I am consistently staying within my calories, but realize I need to take it to the next level.


EXERCISE

Lap Swimming
35 minutes

This was a GREAT workout.  It can be deceptive when you are in the water because you don't feel as hot and sweaty as if you are walking or running, but it is definitely a great workout.  My arms and legs were BURNING and at one point I reached up to feel my face, and it was ON FIRE.  I didn't stop swimming for 35 minutes and I feel awesome about the workout I got in.

Back to marathon training on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND! DON'T BE SHY! I LOVE COMMENTS!