Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - ACCOUNTABILITY

NUTRITION

During the week, it is really my goal to stay at 1800 calories - I went over a bit today, but I still consider the day a success.  OK, yeah, I could have skipped the Nacho Cheese Doritos, but you know what, I like being able to build that kind of stuff in sometimes.  I makes me feel like - yeah, you can have stuff like that sometimes (as long as it is a small bag and there isn't any possibility I could eat more than the serving given - a large bag in my home will be consumed in the blink of an eye).


EXERCISE

WALKING
1.6 MILES
35 MINUTES
21:55 MILE/MIN PACE

The pace here was MUCH slower than I wanted it to be, but that has a lot to do with this darn achilles tendon issue I am dealing with.  You know, SERIOUSLY, I am trying to get healthy and do the right things and I am rewarded with this issue! COME ON UNIVERSE!  HELP ME OUT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND! DON'T BE SHY! I LOVE COMMENTS!