Thursday, March 14, 2013

GREAT NEWS TODAY!

I went to the doctor this morning - I am not feeling well - turned out to be a sinus infection.  Antibiotics here I come.

So, why do I share that....here's why.

My Blood Pressure was almost in the normal range!!!  This is HUGE!  I am un-medicated right now, so that is ALL ME!

I talked to the doctor about it and he said that my weight loss is already having a huge impact on my health!  He said that every 20 lbs. lost will lower your BP by 8 points on top (missed what he said on bottom).

Anyway, I am over the moon about it!

One more reason to stay motivated!

Who cares that I still have a boat load of lbs. still to lose!  I am already seeing the benefits, and this was a big one!

Feel like the world is my oyster right now (through the sniffles and pain of the sinus infection)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND! DON'T BE SHY! I LOVE COMMENTS!