Monday, March 18, 2013

THE FINALE

Tonight is why I tolerate Biggest Loser.

Watching these people transform their lives...step on that scale and see their goal achieved...well, it is more than just a little bit inspiring.  I can't count the number of times I have cried tonight.

These people have made it - yes, they had a lot of help - but who cares!  THEY DID IT!  They remind all of us still on the journey that we can do it!  That one day we can reach our goals, transform our lives, and overcome this addiction.

And the kids...oh my, those kids!
  • Lindsay, I bawled like a baby when you showed your cheerleading chops tonight...I mean, I BAWLED.  You are such a sweetie! 
  • Bingo, OH MY...I am watching you right now, and let me tell you...you are hurting me.  Little Bingo!  You are too much!  I love you!  You are a total inspiration at age 13!!!  ARE YOU KIDDING ME! 
  • Sunny, you stun  me.  You are wise beyond your years and I hope all the best for you!!

I have to stop watching this!  It is just killing me tonight - in the best ways possible!

Here are the people who touched my heart this season...

  • Joe - CANNOT get over your transformation!  Seriously, you are one sexy beast!
  • Gina - I could not be happier for you!  You were amazing this season!  Your heart, your soul, your tenacity...you are the dream lady, you are the dream!
  • Pam - We are soul sisters - I just know it!  You have some spunk lady and oh. my. hell. how you inspire me!  I am doing your happy dance at every, single weigh in!
  • Francelina - Move over Beyonce!  Man, you owned the screen tonight!  I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!! Seriously, you looked absolutely amazing!
  • David - Your story was beyond moving.  You are a fantastic father and your family is so lucky to have you!  And, oh boy...THOSE GUNS!
  • Lisa - Your transformation floored me!  FLOORED ME!  You kicked A** and took names!  WAY TO GO!
  • Jackson - A fellow Utahn...and I couldn't be more proud!  You look amazing and I am so so so thrilled for you! 
OK...here they come, the top 2!!!!

  • Jeff - I have absolutely no words!  You are so amazing!  Your Dad is proud...he is so, damn, proud!
  • Danni - you haven't come out yet, but I want you to know how much you inspired me this season.  You looked amazing at week 11, and I'm sure you will look fantastic tonight!  Yep, you look AMAZING.  I cannot get over it.  I am in tears.  Seriously....AMAZING.

Look, I don't care about the debate over Biggest Loser tonight.  What I care about are these people, their journey, and their accomplishments.

And one day...ONE DAY...I will have my own finale!

CANNOT WAIT!



No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND! DON'T BE SHY! I LOVE COMMENTS!