Friday, March 15, 2013

RISKY MEALS

Today I took a risk for lunch - one that I was not very excited about.

You see, I was rushing out the door this morning and remembered - HEY, I NEED A LUNCH!  There was NO WAY IN HELL I was going to eat out the day before weigh in, so stopping and putting something together was of premier importance.  In general, I try not to eat out any more anyway, but the day before weigh in - not doable.

So, I opened the fridge and grabbed out some left over vegetarian chili, left over rice, made myself a green salad and out the door I went.

I was not thrilled.

When it was time for lunch I told my friend, Rebecca B.,  that I was not looking forward to my meal in any way shape or form...BUT, I didn't care.  I would have to suffer through it because, as I stated above, there was NO WAY IN HELL I wasn't going to eat out on the day before a weigh in.

I sat down, resigned to my lunch fate, and put together my meal. And you know what...it wasn't half bad!  With a little tweaking I think it could be a pretty good meal!  AND, it was VERY, VERY filling!

Happy twist of fate! Rebs and I have decided to name it V-Chice!  I love it!

On another note, I am looking forward, with a little anxiousness, to my weigh in tomorrow.  Whether I make my milestone or not, I will keep moving forward.  I mean, how long can Three Street elude me!  If I stay on the path, I will be there.

My hubs is hoping I make it!!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for a good weigh in!!!!




2 comments:

  1. My fingers and campy toes are crossed for your weigh in tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leigh, I am giving myself a huge amount of anxiety over it! I seriously need to take a chill pill - to quote the '90's

      Delete

WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND! DON'T BE SHY! I LOVE COMMENTS!