Saturday, May 25, 2013

05/25/13 - Weigh In & The Weekend

VERY quick post today...

Weigh in was surprisingly good!


2.2 lbs. lost this week! Total weight loss at 59.8 lbs.

I had my big screw up on Tuesday, but I really did lock it down afterward and get myself back on track.  I wasn't expecting much in the way of loss this week - I was resigned that my win this week would have to be overcoming the screw up - so, I was very pleased when I saw this number pop up.

GETTING VERY CLOSE TO THE 360's!!  Next week, I'm hoping!!

Weekend plans are WAY up in the air! We have come up with 90 different ideas!  Who knows what we will end up doing!

What I do know, is that we are planning to have a FANTASTIC Memorial Day Weekend!  Hope you do too!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND! DON'T BE SHY! I LOVE COMMENTS!