Monday, February 6, 2012

HUNGER

Today is the sixth day in my most recent journey to lose weight. It was tough, I won't lie. I was hungry pretty regularly throughout the day. I don't know that what I was feeling was truly hunger - more than likely it was really my emotional desire to eat. BUT, I made it. It didn't win, I did. I made it through the day. Day. By. Day!

I also learned some things today...
  • Potatoes are incredibly high in points on the new weight watchers program. Come on! It should be a vegetable!
  • Salmon is higher in points than I think it should be. It bugs me, frankly, and makes me doubtful of the new calculations.
  • I can eat a donut - a chocolate donut - if I choose. Track the points, adjust for the day. All is right with the world.
  • Pop Chips are a godsend AND my newest obsession. They are delicious and so point friendly.
  • Apples with Cinammon sprinkled on them really are the bomb...and a fantastic 0 point snack!
Learning each day...one day at a time.

2 comments:

  1. Potatoes are my enemy too.  While I've been really keeping track I found that for my body, potatoes and other carbs (breads mostly) are worse for me than sugar.  Who would have thought!  

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Popchips too! Just found your blog. You're an inspiration, keep going!

    ReplyDelete

WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND! DON'T BE SHY! I LOVE COMMENTS!