I also learned some things today...
- Potatoes are incredibly high in points on the new weight watchers program. Come on! It should be a vegetable!
- Salmon is higher in points than I think it should be. It bugs me, frankly, and makes me doubtful of the new calculations.
- I can eat a donut - a chocolate donut - if I choose. Track the points, adjust for the day. All is right with the world.
- Pop Chips are a godsend AND my newest obsession. They are delicious and so point friendly.
- Apples with Cinammon sprinkled on them really are the bomb...and a fantastic 0 point snack!